A Decade of Impact!
Highlights from 2008 – 2018 and the impact of Quest Food Exchange:
- 1,730,340 client visits registered at Quest’s Not-for-Profit Grocery Markets
- $67,160,130 in food donations received from tremendously supportive food suppliers
- 2,500 school children in five inner city schools in the Lower Mainland were provided with healthy snacks during the school year
- 554,972 tonnes of greenhouse gas equivalents prevented from entering our atmosphere
- 29,175 families enjoyed a wonderful holiday meal thanks to YVR’s sponsored annual hamper drive
- 180,543 hours contributed to Quest’s operations by our invaluable volunteers
Your feedback has been received.